IN TWO WEEKS

Go down

IN TWO WEEKS

Post  Rob on Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:46 pm

it will all be over...

So, how is everyone feeling about the 26th Question - I have a sense of nervous anticipation, but feel just a little excited! Smile

I guess the nerves come from not quite getting in as much training as I hoped I would have done.

Rob
Rob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

me too

Post  Lee the Pea on Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:55 pm

I'm with you Rob - i'm really nervous, since my training has totally gone to pot in the last couple of weeks. Knee injury has precluded running, and i've now picked up a bizarre virus that give me arthritis like symptoms, so i'm too knackered to do any other kind of exercise!!! Hoping virus will go soon, so I can at least go the gym and do something. If not, then i'll just have to walk a lot more of the marathon than planned. Sad At this moment in time, i'll just be glad to have it over, but I know nearer the time, and on the day, i'll be excited about getting started, and the crowds etc. We'll get there!!!
Lee the Pea

View user profile http://www.justgiving.com/leethemarathonrunningpea

Back to top Go down

Re: IN TWO WEEKS

Post  Rufus on Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:19 am

Lee the pea - though there is always the thought that you could have done more I kinda think it is great that we have all gotten this far. Plenty of people will not have been able to. Regarding the last few weeks, this is potentially the best time for you to be getting your virus out of the way - it is forcing you to slow down (during a time that you are supposed to be tapering anyway) and hopefully you will be over it in time for next week... Sounds pretty perfect timing to me (except for not having it at all of course) Surprised

Other than trying to sound cool and collected you will both have seen from another post today - I am really feeling the nerves!

Rxx

Rufus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

In 1 week now

Post  ajmcd on Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:56 am

I am nervous hoping i will be able to run more than anything but also if i am able my running wont suffer too much managed a mile today before i had to stop but its better than 8 meters a feww days ago so fingers crossed any1 fancy walking or pushing me in a wheel chair lol
ajmcd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IN TWO WEEKS

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down